LineWorks SPACE – Advanced Statistical Process Control
Active centralized manufacturing quality control
LineWorks SPACE (Statistical Process Analysis & Control Environment) is a powerful infrastructure solution for advanced SPC that gives you complete control over production quality across all your manufacturing sites. Relied upon by a wide range of global manufacturers, it has become the de facto standard in the semiconductor industry for integrated statistical process control. It interacts with multiple data sources and processes many thousands of online and offline charts, simultaneously. And it ensures you can track all your data by managing it within a centralized database, according to the ISO 9000 standard.
- Faster problem resolution through complete visibility of production quality at all sites
- Trend detection and early warning systems
- Faster comprehensive reporting through online analysis
- Easier, faster decision-making enabled by accelerated reporting
- Improved traceability that also supports compliance fulfillment (i.e. FDA 21 CFR 11)
- SPACE supports the implementation of your strategies, i.e. six sigma concepts.
- Corrective Actions (CA) with Trouble Shooting Guides (TSG)
- Easy implemementation and integration of new tools
- Solid base for customer audits
Examples of new features in version 7:
You can view SPACE offline charts in your browser. For that no local installations are needed any more. The integrated approach allows to view charts, globally from different sites with each site running an own SPACE instance.
… are user-definable SPC flags that can be attached to individual samples. The tags may draw your attention to special events such as tool repair, part replacement, or lot rework. You can define special effects and assign them to specific data tags. For example, reworked lots can be tagged and excluded from outgoing quality in your Cpk calculations for customer reports, but not for your internal Cpk reporting.
First Differences Charts
… are most useful for processes that exhibit a linear trend (e. g. tool tear and wear). If you consider this behavior to be natural for this process, you would like to remove it plotting only the differences of the current and the previous value. This can help to discover other process excursions.
STANDARD SPACE EXTENSIONS
SPACE Chart Plug-Ins
… offer advanced analyses features directly at the graphical interface to operators and engineers. With ad hoc applicable correlation capabilities you will get more out of your data.
Application specific add-ons extend standard SPACE with smart business logic. They allow the flexible implementation of sophisticated requirements and customer-specific needs.
- eCAP for LineWorks SPACE – electronic Corrective Action Plans
- LineWorks SDC – Statistical Defect Control
- LineWorks SQM – Supplier Quality Management
- LineWorks SPISE++ – Advanced Data Collection Interface
- LineWorks STARGATE – SPC performance indexes