camLine also encourages risk-oriented (critical) thinking. During planning, risks and opportunities are considered to ensure that the planned results will be implemented or improved and negative effects will be eliminated or minimized. Addressing both risks and opportunities is done with actions in relation to their potential impact on the conformity of camLine products and services.
- the avoidance of risks,
- taking a risk in order to pursue an opportunity,
- elimination of the risk source,
- the change of the likelihood or consequences,
- risk sharing,
- or risk retention by informed decision.
Opportunities can lead to
- the adoption of new practices,
- launching new products or solutions,
- opening new markets,
- addressing new customers,
- building partnerships,
- and using new technologies.
camLine uses risk-based thinking for its’ strategic corporate orientation, i.e. in order to continuously improve customer satisfaction, to improve the company, and to strategically position itself in the market.